Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loomeer

I trying to make electronic music for long time, sometime alone  and then far in project T-sonic.  My most actual gearlist is at Gearjunkies.com.
Although I making music on synthesizers, I'm not pianist and I haven't any piano education. Young  I learnt play accordion at music school.  I don't play it for long time but at present I discovering this instrument again. I appreciate, that accordion give mi new options of expresion in comparison to synthesizers and I want tu use it in my music. Also I find out new options which has button chromatic accordion and I start to practise it.

Lignatone Melodia III

I know, it isn't synthesizer nor electrophonic nor electromechanic instrument, but it has keyboard and registers like organs and automatic system of accompaniment chords like early Casio MT's or Yamaha PSR's

Firotti Eroica


While I search informations about accordions on the net, I find button chromatic accordion too. His possibilities was take me up so much that I bought this nice piece


Roland FR-3s


I became a happy owner of V-accordion. I found it in one second-hand music shop at Ostrava and now I can to interconnect world of synthesizers and accordions at last.
More on http://www.loomeer.cz/accordions.html



Loomeer  - Nebulas

Loomeer - Live from my living room 2009-2011


Prawie 200 minut świetnej muzyki.
Strona autorska muzyka http://www.loomeer.cz/