Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mac of BIOnighT

Yeah, right... What about me? That's what I wonder about sometimes... I guess everybody does.
Oh, well. Anyway.
I suppose you're here for the music, so maybe I should talk about that. I've always been interested in music, and I started playing mostly self-built instruments and non-instruments at the age of 16. What always interested me the most, however, were sounds and noises. So it was just unavoidable that I would eventually wind up playing electronic instruments (my fascination with them as a listener started when I was seven) with their almost unlimited creative possibilities in terms of sounds...
I try to avoid musical restraints of any kind, letting myself free to explore all forms of music with the main (and often sole) purpose of expressing my feelings and experiences through organized sounds.
I could go on writing about myself, but I don't want to bore you more than it's strictly necessary, so I'll just give you a brief list of things I love and things I hate, which pretty much summarizes my tastes and doesn't waste too much of your time.
To write me please use the following address: macnight@inwind.it - just click on it to write me about whatever, if time permits I'll get back to you :)


And now, back to the list I was talking about
Name: Mac of BIOnighT
Born: Luino, September 14, 1964
Lives in: Luino (VA) Italy
Loves: anime (especially the super robot animes from the 70's and 80's, but also recent ones, such as Evangelion), music, pictures, manga, Star Trek (The original series, The Next Generation and Voyager), Gene Hackman, American English, OTR (that's Old Time Radio), old movie serials, making music, nature, rocks, the sound of washing machines, the early Marvel and DC comics, watching the stars, Peanuts by Schulz, electronic instruments, and more...
Hates: dogs' barking, little (and not so little) things that go wrong one after the other, every form of fanaticism and narrow mindedness, stupid and self-centered people, the sound of lawnmowers, backstabbing hypocrites, and more...
Favorite musicians: Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, Klaus Schulze, Depeche Mode, Rockets, Italian theme songs of anime series from the 70's and 80's, Matia Bazar, De Sfroos, Celtic music in general, Vangelis (some things), Doris Norton, Banco del Mutuo Soccorso, and more...
Mac of BIOnighT

Zapraszam wszystkich na stronę artysty, który udostępnił za darmo niemal wszystkie swoje płyty, a jest tego nie mało, w formatach mp3 i wav. Także sama strona jest przeciekawa, wspaniale zaprojektowana, pełno tu interesujących informacji.