Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Equalypse

I'm home musician making music for pleasure. I use following software: Reason, Recycle, Rebirth, Cubase, Renoise. If You are interested in my music, please visit my profile on Jamendo. I'm open for any form of cooperation and I would like to meet new people...
After almost a year , at least I created “new” album called “gamma” … I have written “new” because the truth is, most of these tracks are created past years and I just remixed and rearranged all of them…
For example, gamma 06 is an old track, which I made about 2001 year on Cakewalk Home studio , of course it is remastered for this album… Another version of the song is located on album “beta” on jamendo too…
The oldest one is gamma 11, it’s a remix of the track completed in 1997 using Fast Tracker 2…
In my opinion, the most interesting, but different song is gamma 15, created about 2002 on Cakewalk Home Studio too…
I know – entire album might be too long but I have decided to finish all the remixes and close the “past style”. I think and hope that future releases will be concentrated on simple subject and made in one, particular style…
Here is the album:
Meanwhile I have made melody and the synthesizer main parts for the song by Wordless Poem.. I have account on one of music collaboration sites, we have met there….
I like the effect of our work, since it is my first collaboration, I think that idea of working together is very interesting and – I’m going to do it more often…
Album is here:
Mentioned track is called “underground groove” …
Thanks for reading this.
eq

Album was created under the influence of old electronic music artists: Jarre, Vangelis,Tangerine Dream. Great impression on the author also had an amateur music from computers: C64, Amiga and PC (tracker scene) and the audio tracks from video games from the days of 8 and 16 bit machines.
Thank You very much for positive feedback! Since author is rather homemade musician, good reviews are quite surprising - so Thank You again and enjoy the songs :)